NextLimit Maxwell 5 version 5.0.9 for 3ds Max
NextLimit Maxwell 5 version 5.0.9 for 3ds Max | 685.4 mb
The Next Limit development team is pleased to announce the availability of Maxwell 5 version 5.0.9 for Autodesk 3ds Max. This product has been designed for rendering in Autodesk 3ds Max with a Maxwell toolbar. It brings you advanced Maxwell Render technology in a simple package.
- Built for Maxwell Render 126.96.36.199
- Now the plugin also allows for loading LDR image formats besides HDR ones in the Image Based Environment (although we still strongly suggest not using LDR images to illuminate the scene). This is specially useful for the background, reflection and refraction channels.
- Now the Export to Maxwell Cloud feature is capable of sending all the frames of an animation for rendering in the Cloud.
- 3dsmax crashed when opening MW4 scenes that contained MxLights.
- The plugin was not storing the values of Bump, Scale U and Scale V in Global Properties section of the materials.
- The Maxwell sequence render feature was not launching Maxwell in frames mode (only rendered one file and not the whole sequence).
- Inconsistency with the material layer enable/disable state when adding new layers.
- 3dsmax crashed if Maxwell could not find a valid license
Maxwell Render is an unbiased spectral ray-tracing designed to simulate light and materials exactly as they behave in real world. Maxwell Render makes perfect images, films and animations from 3D models and scenes. It is the complete solution for anyone who demands immaculate results on a deadline. Maxwell Render offers maximum quality, speed, and compatibility for architects, designers and VFX artists.
Maxwell 5 includes several new features and improvements: procedural textures, multi-GPU rendering, Maxwell Cloud, 4K compatibility and much more.
Maxwell | 3ds Max offers seamless integration, allowing you to work comfortably within the 3ds Max interface. It brings you advanced Maxwell Render technology in a simple, self-contained package.
Check in this video how the new GPU fire feature works in Maxwell 5
Next Limit was founded in 1998 by engineers Victor Gonzalez and Ignacio Vargas with a common vision of developing cutting edge simulation tecnologies. RealFlow was the first product released. In the following years new products came to life, such as: Maxwell Render, CaronteFX and XFlow CFD. In 2018 Victor Gonzalez became the sole owner of the group, expanding the company portfolio toward new markets and industries. Since then the portfolio has been updated with three new solutions: Anyverse, BeGraph and RoomBox.
Product: Next Limit Maxwell 5
Version: 5.0.9 for Autodesk 3ds Max
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : https://maxwellrender.com/
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 - 2020
Size: 685.4 mb
The minimum system requirements for Maxwell Render are as follows:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
- 2 GHz Intel Core2 processor, AMD Athlon 64 or better
- 1GB RAM minimum. 16 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended
- 1.7 GB available hard disk space for installation
- Accelerated OpenGL drivers
- 3 button mouse recommended
Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction