Business Intelligence on Future of Work: Fortune 500 Methods
Last Update: 9/2021
Duration: 3h 13m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 2.22 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Business intelligence on the hybrid and remote future of work is the key new area that leaders must master for leadership success in the post-COVID world.
Master business intelligence on future of work best practices of Fortune 500 leaders taught by world-renowned expert
What you'll learn:
Master business intelligence on future of work best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders to seize competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers
Maximize productivity, engagement, retention, and morale in the hybrid and remote future of work through business intelligence best practices
Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders for business intelligence on the future of work
Gain business intelligence on the most effective post-COVID hybrid and remote future of work arrangements for your team's bottom line and your own career
Discover how to lead collaboration and innovation most effectively in the hybrid and remote future of work, while holding team members accountable for outcomes
Learn the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that undee successful leadership in the future of work and how Fortune 500 leaders defeat them
Feel truly confident about whether you mastered the best business intelligence to make the right calls in leading hybrid and remote teams in the future of work
You need to trust best practices from Fortune 500 companies and behavioral science-based findings over going with outdated team leadership advice stemming from pre-pand work arrangements to seize a competitive advantage in business intelligence on the hybrid and remote future of work
Unfortunately, our intuitive leadership style is adapted to in-office collaboration, and is poorly suited to the hybrid and remote future of work. Our gut reactions on the business intelligence about the future of work can't be trusted, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So how do the leaders of Fortune 500 companies gain the best intelligence to make the right calls on the hybrid and remote future of work
They follow evidence-based best practices on discovering business intelligence on the future of work as revealed by such research. In this course, you will master techniques for gaining business intelligence on the future of work by drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 leaders. After taking this course, you will:
· Master business intelligence on future of work best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders to seize competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers
· Maximize productivity, engagement, retention, and morale in the hybrid and remote future of work through business intelligence best practices
· Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders for business intelligence on the future of work
· Gain business intelligence on the most effective post-COVID hybrid and remote future of work arrangements
· Discover how to lead collaboration and innovation most effectively in the hybrid and remote future of work, while holding team members accountable for outcomes
· Learn the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that undee successful leadership in the future of work and how Fortune 500 leaders defeat them
· Feel truly confident about whether you mastered the best business intelligence to make the right calls in leading hybrid and remote teams in the future of work
Sounds too good to be true These methods were successfully used by Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, Jones Lang LaSalle, IBM, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox to dramatically improve the skills of their top executives, senior VPs, middle managers, and lower-level supervisors in leading telecommuting teams. Over the last few months, I trained the leaders at these Fortune 500 companies, as well as at numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups, on telecommuting team leadership. More broadly, I served for over 20 years as the CEO of the boutique future-proofing consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts. Below is a sample testimonial from a recent training on telecommuting team leadership.
Here's a recent testimonial from Dan Rooney, Senior Vice President at Jones Lang LaSalle, a company ranked #186 by Fortune, speaking about the impact of my training:
· "Thank you for taking out of your schedule to present to our Consulting team last week. The content was spot-on and provided a unique perspective into building culture, driving innovation and brainstog across telecommuting and hybrid teams (among other things). I appreciate your willingness to partner leading up to the presentation to ensure the content was tailored for the audience - it made the discussion that much more impactful. I have received positive feedback from a number of team members and look forward to collaborating more in the future!"
Here's another recent testimonial by an executive at a Fortune 200 high-tech manufacturing company, whose policy precludes publicly revealing the name of the company:
· Dr. Gleb's presentation to our key leaders from around the world illuminated the complexities and need for an innovative strategy to navigate a hybrid workplace and design the future state of work. We found great value in his ability to illustrate common judgment errors, called cognitive biases, that many leaders make by remaining anchored to traditional work norms, instead of adopting new best practices for collaboration, innovation, and performance evaluation in hybrid and fully-remote teams. His presentation generated important conversations about the need to adopt and adapt to these new norms in order to drive retention, productivity and collaboration and attract new talent. Dr. Gleb is an excellent presenter, combining data-driven expertise with an empathetic and engaging speaking style, along with outstanding use of slides. He thoroughly customized his materials to our needs, using our case studies and even learning and speaking our internal company language, while providing clear and specific next steps to integrate his insights into our work. Dr. Gleb is a highly professional, flexible, and easy-to-work-with speaker, and accommodated all of requests gracefully and successfully. His book on this topic distributed to leaders after the presentation was a great bonus. I would highly recommend Dr. Gleb if you want your audience to have a highly customized and thought-provoking experience. I look forward to working with Dr. Gleb again in the future.
My best-selling book, Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage (Intentional Insights, 2021), will form the basis for this course. My expertise is featured in a total of 7 best-selling books, including global best-sellers Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Career Press, 2019) and The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (New Harbinger, 2020). Further attesting to my global renown, my work was translated into Chinese, German, Russian, Korean, Polish, and other languages.
This combination of business and science led to my expertise gaining global recognition. I published over 550 articles and gave over 450 interviews for prominent venues, such as Fortune, USA Today, CNBC, Fast Company, CBS News, Business Insider, Inc. Magazine, and .
Besides my real-world, pragmatic expertise training and consulting for Fortune 500 companies, I have a strong acad background as a behavioral scientist. I spent 8 years at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, first getting a PhD in the History of Behavioral Science and then serving as a lecturer there. Then, I spent 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University, where I published dozens of peer-reviewed articles on this topic in high-quality acad journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology. Thus, this course is thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research.
That's what you can expect in this course: methods used successfully at even the biggest companies to seize competitive advantage, thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research, and featured in top media venues and best-selling books around the globe. The course features the following sections with videos and articles.
1) "Introduction to the Course"
Learn what the course will be about
2) "What Do Employees Want in the Future of Work"
Understand the business intelligence based on large-scale surveys, in-depth case studies, and peer-reviewed articles on employee experiences and preferences on the hybrid and remote future of work
3) "Why Do Leaders Make Bad Decisions About the Future of Work"
Uncover the business intelligence on the dangerous judgment errors that Fortune 500 firm leaders identified as most likely to derail the hybrid and remote future of work
4) "Creating a Competitive Advantage in the Future of Work"
Discover how forward-looking Fortune 500 leaders are using business intelligence to create a competitive advantage through moving to a hybrid and remote future of work model
5) "Future of Work Best Practice: A Team-Led Approach"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of using business intelligence to detee the set-up and structuring of hybrid and remote future of work models through a team-led approach
6) "Future of Work Best Practice: Funding Home Offices and Redefining Office Space"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of funding home offices and reshaping office space via business intelligence about effectively maximizing productivity, wellness, and morale in the future of work
7) "Future of Work Best Practice: Hybrid and Remote Collaboration"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of using business intelligence to collaborate effectively in hybrid and remote teams
8) "Future of Work Best Practice: Innovation Via Virtual Brainstog"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of using business intelligence on virtual brainstog to maximize idea generation on preset topics for hybrid and remote teams
9) "Future of Work Best Practice: Serendipitous Idea Generation Remotely"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of solving the lack of serendipitous innovation in hybrid and remote teams by using business intelligence on generating serendipitous ideas in the future of work
10) "Business Intelligence on Future of Work: Next Steps for Lifelong Learning"
Develop a specific plan with next steps for mastery of the course content and lifelong learning
So why should you take my course rather than someone else's alternative Udemy course Simply because this course provides unparalleled value. No one else on Udemy comes even close to my level of credibility in the course topic:
· As a trainer for Fortune 500 companies
· As a behavioral scientist
· As a best-selling author
· As a globally-renowned thought leader
So if you want an alternative course that doesn't offer top value and expertise, take someone else's class. If you want the best, take this course.
As part of this course, you will get a complimentary copy of my book, Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage (Intentional Insights, 2021). It will contain the reading assignments for the course. Fortune 500 companies buy this book for their leaders to help them seize competitive advantage in the business intelligence on the future of work: you're getting what they are getting.
This is an intermediate-level course: at least a year of real-world experience in a professional setting is required to appreciate the strats and case studies outlined in the class.
Your registration is risk-free: you'll have 30 days to assess the course and get your money back if you think it's not the right decision. See the Udemy terms and conditions for more.
I look forward to welcoming you into the world of evidence-based, science-driven techniques tested in the real world of many Fortune 500 companies and numerous middle-market companies and startups. To ensure that you master the secrets of Fortune 500 companies to help yourself seize competitive advantage in business intelligence on the future of work for the sake of your bottom line and your career, register now!
Who this course is for:
Current and aspiring leaders (executives, managers, supervisors, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs) who want to dramatically improve their skills in gaining business intelligence on the future of work using Fortune 500 firm best practices will get the most benefit from this course, as case studies and examples are best suited to their needs
Everyone else who wants to learn about business intelligence on the future of work by studying the best practices used by Fortune 500 companies will also benefit from this course, even if the case studies and examples will be less relevant to them