Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke
Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke | 891.9 mb
The software developer Chaos Group announced the launch of V-Ray 5 (build 5.
20.00) for Nuke is brings you more control and efficiency in compositing, plus many workflow optimizations that save you so you can maximize your creativity.
- Support for Nuke 13.0
- Support for asynchronous loading of simulation cache and viewport preview
- Allow camera transform and parameter override from render camera in vrscene
- VRayStandalone with VFB2 support
- Redesigned installer
- VRayTexBitmap texture output format is affected by the project setting format
- Animated TexBitmap does not render on GPU via VRayStandalone
- Missing exported keyframe with motion blur duration below 1 frame
- Light linked via LightLinker as included type but without linked objects affects non-linked objects
- Incorrect output of Project3D using native Nuke texture on GPU
- Pixel outside projection view via Project3D using native Nuke texture is not transparent
- Random failing VRayTranslator export with "Unable to write to file, empty vrscene filename" message
with the V-Ray rendering ee. It also provides support for advanced atmospheric and liquid effects such as fire and water.
V-Ray 5 for Nuke brings more control and efficiency in compositing, plus many workflow optimizations that save artists so they can maximize their creativity.
is a worldwide leader in computer graphics technology, helping artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. Chaos Group specializes in physically-based rendering and simulation software used daily by top design studios, architectural firms, advertising agencies, and visual effects companies around the globe. Today, the company's research and development in cloud rendering, material scanning, and virtual reality is shaping the future of creative storytelling and digital design. Founded in 1997, Chaos Group is privately owned with offices in Sofia, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Chaos Group V-Ray 5
build 5.20.00 for Nuke 13.0/12.2/12.1/12.0